Friday 19 August 2011

Some Memorable Sights during my trip - And No temples this time.....

I have been writing pages and pages about my trip to Thanjavur and surrounding places, mostly temples. Here is something different. To finish off my series of blogs about my Diwali trip, let me invite you to join me in a different kind of tour – a tour through the eyes, or rather the lens of my camera. These are photographs taken over a period of 15 days, at various places. Let me assure you that there is not a single temple among them. These are purely of the sights I saw during my trip, something I will remember all my life, and would like to share with all of you.



the sun set during our return trip from Rameswaram


A lotus in a pond near Thirukkarugavur


The road covered with husks near Nagapattinam


A hermit crab leaving its shell at Kodikkarai




scenes near Vedaranyam


A canal covered with flowers




Butterflies perch on flowers at the Hotel Sadabhishekam nea Vaitheeswaran Kovil





A sparrow



A Kngfisher at Chaayavanam

No comments:

Post a Comment